P1(g) Production Schedule
Meaning and purpose: I have created a production schedule to make sure that all the shooting and filming is fully organised so I that follow this schedule to have a pleasant shooting.
LAUNCH DATE OF PROJECT : 15TH MAY
This schedule shows the time and the date of the shooting, which scene and shot descriptions, locations, actors, props and tools of this video.
This is the equipment booking sheet, which listed all the equipments I would like to borrow from the media department.
EQUIPMENT GRID
PROPS AND COSTUME GRID
CONTINGENCY PLAN
Meaning of contingency plan: A contingency plan is a plan designed to take account of a possible future event or circumstances.
Basically, I have to design a contingency plan to overcome difficulties in case something does not go as I imagine or plan it should be.
LOCATION: First, I am going to film my music video indoors, in a studio, therefore, I do not have to film due to the weather or the outside condition, therefore lighting and location are not hard to consider about.
BROKEN PROPS: In this music video, the bath bombs are the main props, they are very important as they represent the brand that I would like to advertise in this unit. However, they are very fragile, so I have to keep good care of them, in case they fall on the ground, I will purchase more than one or two bath bombs in case the others do not work.
BROKEN EQUIPMENTS: Equipments such as cameras, tripods are very important in a filming, therefore I must take good care of these equipments. If unfortunately they are broken during or before the shooting, I could ask for another one or borrow from other media students, so my filming could carry on.
ACTOR: In this filming, my main and only character is Maria, therefore she is really important, however, if she is unwell or inconvenient to film on that day, I will probably change the date of the filming day, or change the actor to Annie Udras, she is the head of Austen but also very good at acting and has a bright personality, she is also very responsible, therefore she will be my contingency actor.






No comments:
Post a Comment