Tuesday, 21 June 2016

P2 (c) solution of any identified hazard/risk in line with health and safety procedures

P2 (c) solution of any identified hazard/risk in line with health and safety procedures 

Meaning and purpose: In this section, I am going to list out all the hazards that might occur in a studio, and explain the danger also showing how I am going to avoid these risks beneath the risks.


I am going to do my photo shooting in the studio. However, the studio might occurs many different hazards. I am going to list out all the hazards and the solutions. 


Damaged camera: The camera is the main equipment in a photo shooting, if we don't pay attention to it, it will be damaged and dropped on the floor. The crushed lens might hurt the camera woman or the models as the glass is very sharp. 
Solution: To be able to have a safe shooting, I will secure the camera to the camera tripod, to make sure it does not drop on the floor. Also I will handle the camera in care, try not to drop it or damage it. 

Water splashed out: My project includes a fish tank and water. And it might occur danger because water is very slippery and if it can contact with wires, it will conduct to electricity and might hurt crews.
Solution: I will prepare some towels in case the water is splashed out, to keep the shooting environment dry and clean. Also, I will keep wires away from the water and the fish tank, so it does not contact with any electricity devices or electricity.


Bath bombs crushed before being used: The bath bombs are one of the main props in my project. They will be appearing in a lot of scenes and also is the symbolism of my advert. 
Solution: To prevent any accidents, I will protect the bath bombs properly. For example, handle them in care, or place them on the table when they don't need to be used. 


Tripping over wires: Wires are very common in a photo shooting, they are used to connect electricity and an electricity device. But if they are not organised properly, they will be very messy and might also trip people over. 
Solution: To prevent people being tripped over the wires, first I will keep the wires away from the model and the crews, so they won't be tripped over the wires, also I am not using a lot of wires and devices, therefore they won't be really messy, and I will keep them in front of me so that I can see them and they will not trip me over too.


Pumping into chairs and tables: The table and chairs are one of the prop in my project. They don't appear in a lot of the scenes, how ever they might occur hazards too because they are huge and hard. 
Solution: I will move them away once they are not needed, and will ask the model to be careful with the chairs and tables to make sure she does not bump into any of them.








No comments:

Post a Comment