Tuesday, 21 June 2016

P2 (a) outcome of recce(s)

P2 (a) outcome of recce(s)

Meaning: Reece refers to a pre-filming visit to a location to work out its suitability for shooting, including access to necessary facilities and assessment of any potential lighting or sound issues, and is closely related to location scouting. 
Resource: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recce_(filmmaking) )

Purpose: Reece means the location of the shooting. 
The reece is a very important part of the shooting, because it tells us how the condition will be and also knowing how we could get use to the advantages of the place in order to achieve the best shots for the video. 



 

From these photos, we could see the studio is quite packed and have quite a lot of stuff around us, however, we managed to put all the chairs away, tables put all together, and allow the camerawoman, the model and assistants to have more space for photo shooting or filming, we could see there are quite a lot of space around us. 



There are no wires around the model, or around the camera woman, which reduces the risk of slipping us down, also I have prepared a table next to me, to place all my props so they do not fall down and get crushed during the filming. 


These are the photos taken on the shooting day, apart from it has all the equipments that I need, also it has quite a lot of space of the model to move around and do her acts. Also, I do not have to be aware of the weather if it is good or not, I could film my video and take my photos anytime I want. The lighting could be controlled easily as I just have to move the equipment further or closer to the model, also the lighting is stable because unlike shooting outside the studio, there is only a small period of time that the sun shines, and it will go away very quickly in the evening, therefore, I prefer to do my shooting and filming in the studio. 

In my video, I also need the Green screen, because I would like to change the background,to something else, for example changing the colours or adding extra effects. And I could only use this in a studio, therefore studio is definitely my perfect location for shooting and filming. 



No comments:

Post a Comment